홈
Minwoo Chang's Simple Questions
Home
2013년 3월 21일 목요일
오전 6:24
No comments
Dear Mr Menard,
I just wanted to thank you for your helpful comments!
이메일로 전송
BlogThis!
X에 공유
Facebook에서 공유
최근 게시물
이전 게시물
홈
0 개의 댓글:
댓글 쓰기
최근 게시물
이전 게시물
홈
피드 구독하기:
댓글 (Atom)
Social Profiles(It WORKS!)
Popular Posts
Archives
프로필
Unknown
전체 프로필 보기
Arts Funding: Should governments fund the arts?
http://www.economist.com/debate/days/view/875 With the government incapable of sufficiently funding the basics such as education and h...
Offshoring & Outsourcing: Do multinational corporations have a duty to maintain a strong presence in their home countries?
http://www.economist.com/debate/overview/245 An outsourcing trend had spread among the multinational corporations with not only basic ...
Personal Narrative Speech
Black Accent? Last week, I was surfing on the internet when I saw a very interesting video on Youtube. In the video, a blac...
The Age of Stupid (Reflection)
I usually never see a movie more than once, unless if it’s something like the Lord of the Rings t...
Euro Debt: Should the euro zone's debt be mutualized?
http://www.economist.com/debate/overview/233 Paul De Grauwe and Ansgar Belke both agree that debt mutualization would bring along cert...
Monthly TOEFL Essay #2
The 21st century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer. ...
30 Things about Myself
-My name is Minwoo Chang “Min” represents the sky, “woo” represents modesty, and “Chang” refers to benevolence. Holistically, my name mea...
How to improve?
I am very inefficient when using words to express myself. With a limited vocabulary and a lack of a useful brain I find it hard to create a ...
Narrative Essay: Battle Royal
Battle Royal The few weeks after the move back to Korea from the States were blurry and dreamlike. I spent hours in my gran...
Monthly TOEFL Essay #1:Know your ancestors and know yourself
Describe a custom from your country that you would like people from other countries to adopt. Explain your choice, using specific reasons ...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
4월
(1)
▼
2013
(15)
►
9월
(1)
►
7월
(1)
►
6월
(5)
►
5월
(1)
►
4월
(1)
▼
3월
(4)
Personal Narrative Speech
Dear Mr Menard, I just wanted to thank you for you...
How to improve?
Narrative Essay: Battle Royal
►
2월
(2)
Visitor Counter
0 개의 댓글:
댓글 쓰기